вторник, 4 октября 2016 г.

who i am

Who I am 
Let me introduce myself, my name is Sofia Tokareva. I was born in 28 th of September,2000 in Chelyabinsk, which is the town of Russia. 
Let`s talk about my family. My family is rather big. I have baby brother, he is 6, his name is Lev. My brother so cute because he has big blue eyes and plump cheeks. My parents are young. My mom is a gorgeous woman. She is 37. She has one high education. She works as doctor. My mother likes reading books and she knows a lot of interesting things. Also she like to visit medical conferences. She always helps me with my problems. My father is 37. He is a lawyer.He likes his work very much. Moreover my father is so smart and educated person. He has three high educations. My father cooks well too. He always makes new dishes and they are very tasty. Our free time or holiday we prefer to spent in outside or in another country. Sometimes we visit theater or cinema together. We are a friendly family . I love my family so much. 
It`s important to have friends. My friends name is Maria. She lives not far from me. It’s difficult to meet a true and faithful friend. I am happy that I have got Maria . I trust her and I’m sure that I can rely on her in any situation. She is the single person who can ask for help and advice in unhappy moments of my life and whom I can tell all my problems. She never lets people down. I miss Maria when we don’t see each other for a long time. I think our friendship makes me feel confident; share to over feelings and opinions. Personally, I think that friendship is a great force. 
Everybody likes music – some people enjoy classical music, others are fond of popular music. Open-minded, I like all kinds of music. I am a meloman. Some music is happy, and some is sad. Some is serious, and some can make people laugh. 
In our world we can find some kind of hobby. Each person has his interests and hobbies such as reading books, watching TV, going in for sports. As for me, I have many hobbies: they are – cooking, dancing, singing, and Biology. I also fond of reading books. My favorite books are horror love stories. 
My family likes holidays a lot. We usually celebrate each of them with a lot of food and presents and big groups of relatives and friends. I like New Year very much. My mother and I usually decorate a New Year tree with colorful glass balls and toys. I also cook New Year supper, especially salads. At night we have a real feast. Also I like my birthday because in this day I am in centre of attention. My close friends and parents give me a present and doing party for me. 
In my future I going to be a doctor because I want to help people who have trouble with their health. In addition I love to study chemistry and biology. I think that it`s so interesting items. In my opinion it`s so difficult and responsible job. Without help of doctors our live will bad and difficult. 
I like to travel, but it is difficult to visit countries, when you do not know the language spoken there. If I know the language of the country which I am going to visit it will be easy to travel there. If I want to ask something, I can do it in English. There are international friendship camps in the world. If you can speak foreign languages, it will be easy for you to visit such camps and speak with people there.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий