вторник, 4 октября 2016 г.

creative writting

1. 
Once upon a time my father appeared with great joy on his face to our cozy home. I waited he because every evening we communicate and share secrets ,we watch so interesting and so funny show together. But today my father was mysterious. He hold something small and warm and red in his hand. I was so surprised when I understand that it was rabbit. He was so cute and lovely. My father belived that it was really cool because I love all kind of pets. One raining evening I walked with my lovely pets on small and narrow street. And what was my surprise when in gateway I found small kitten who set on dirty box. I took this peace of happy and brought to my sweet home. 

2. 
This story began one beautiful winter day. Day was cold and angry wind blew from all sides. My mother did delicious cacao with souffle. Atmosphere was wonderful. On this day I want to sat at home and luxuriated in my warm bed but I promised my best friend that we spend this day together. It`s our tradition. Every Sunday we meet in one secret place. After our meeting we gossip about our school, about new trends and music. I love so much my best friend because she is unreally cute person. She has beautiful eyes which sparkling such a fresh morning dew drops. She so smart and funny. One disgusting day when I had trouble, she told me “Life is like a washing machine, sometimes turns us inside out, thrown from side to side, twisting the ram's horn and squeezes out of us all the juice. But after that we become purer and better. Don’t worry my lovely princess. Everything goes, and sadness and joy.” I am grateful that fate has prepared for me a scenario in which I met my friend. 
3. 
Who I am, I began in 2010, on a hot July day. That moment deep in my memory forever. I smiled and cried from joy and excitement near the enormous light hospital. My heart was beating like a rabbit and hands trembled as the thin branches of the wind. Seconds lasted an eternity. And then I see a pale but smiling face of my mother. She was carrying a new life. It was my baby brother. You can`t imagine my feelings when I first saw these chubby cheeks and bright eyes. It`s indescribably. This is my personal miracle with bright blue eyes. This is my personal tale with a happy ending.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий